Justin Berry is a highly experienced and accomplished real estate broker with a strong track record of success in the Denver area and neighboring foothills. With over 17 years of experience in the industry, Justin is deeply committed to helping his clients achieve their real estate goals, whether they are looking to buy, sell, or invest in properties. He takes a personalized approach to each transaction, working closely with clients to understand their unique needs and providing expert guidance from the very first conversation through closing and beyond.
Many real estate brokers don’t take their role seriously enough and do little to ease the everyday concerns of all parties involved. Instead, Justin focuses on three key areas: negotiating the best possible price, outstanding customer service and reducing time and stress for all involved.
Justin is passionate about real estate and is constantly staying up-to-date with the latest market trends and developments in the industry. He is also deeply committed to his community and is a proud supporter of Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver. Additionally, Justin regularly speaks at events, teaches Colorado state-approved continuing education classes to his colleagues, owns and manages a pre-foreclosure/short sale negotiation company, provides 1-on-1 negotiation consulting, blogs about Denver real estate news and is always happy to debate current economic issues.
- Colorado Native – Local Expert
- Valuation expertise, learn to maximize your home’s value
- Employing Broker – the highest level of licensure offered by Colorado
- Closely watches local & national real estate trends and economics
- Side-by-side support from start to closing
- 100% Customer Service Satisfaction & No-Pressure Guarantee
- Positive mindset and understanding of buyer, seller and agent psychology
- $72MM+ in real estate transactions since 2006
- Always carries $1M Error and Omissions Insurance policy
Honors, Education & Certifications
- Volunteer & Supporter of Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
- Colorado Employing Broker License #EA100011326
- Certified Negotiation Expert™
- 2022 Your Castle Real Estate Platnum Club Award
- 2021 Your Castle Real Estate Emerald Club Award
- 2020 SMDRA Diamond Circle Award
- 2016-2021 Five Star Professional Award Winner
- South Metro Denver Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- BS – Regional Development, University of Arizona, 2005